We kindly inform you that:
within the framework of the project, an Information and Advisory Point (room 89) operates in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship Office.
The employees of the Point will provide third-country nationals with information on the subject:
- legalisation of stay in Poland,
- methods of having legal employment in Poland,
- the family benefits to which third-country nationals are entitled,
- information on the institutions providing additional assistance and the types of such assistance.
In addition, the Point provides information brochures on assistance provided to third-country nationals and information on the website dedicated to the project.
The Point is open on the following days:
- Monday from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m;
- Tuesday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.