„Integration support system for foreigners staying on the territory of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship ” co-financed from the National Program of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and state budge.
The Project is carried out by Caritas Poland.
Duration of the Project: 1.01.2021 – 31.01.2022
The main aim of the Project: provide complex integration services to citizens of third countries in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship
Specific goals of the Project include:
- Integrating institutions and organizations dedicated to supporting third country citizens and at the same time improving the quality of support offered to foreigners.
- Providing integration for the youngest foreigners– beneficiaries of the project and children from the local community.
- Developing Polish language communication competencies by third country citizens.
- Organizing adaptive courses for foreigners about values and laws applicable in Poland at least once a month.
- Establishing and running an information and advisory centre for third country citizens.
- Presenting positive aspects of migration as a process that enriches local communities.
- Exchanging good practices and having discussions with employees of organizations, including non-governmental organizations acting for the benefit of foreigners in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship.