The first issue of our Bulletin was published in July. In it, you can read articles about the current situation of migrants in Poland with particular attention paid to the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. The following articles can be found in the Bulletin:
- „The growing scale of immigration to Poland”,
- „Poland as the direction of migration from Ukraine”,
- „The presence of migrant communities in Poland”,
- „Access to the Polish labour market”,
- „Legal and institutional framework for migration to Poland”,
- „Poland as the destination or a transit country?”,
- „Migrants employed in Poland, including the West Pomeranian Voivodeship”,
- „Immigrants in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship”,
- „Challenges related to the presence of migrants in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship”.
Moreover, the Bulletin also includes some stories from the lives of foreigners, which depict the described information and trends: Mrs Svietlana, who benefited from the help of an online company, which handles transitions from Ukraine, Mrs Tatsiana, who came to Poland with her whole family, and Mrs Altragracia, an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, who experienced domestic abuse after coming to Poland. However, thanks to the legal help offered to her by one of non-governmental organizations she now hopes for peaceful and safe life in Poland. Matters regarding the rights of immigrants and aid in their enforcement hold an important place on the pages of the Bulletin.
We are going to issue three another bulletins as part of our project activities, one per quarter. They will be mainly directed to employees of government offices and institutions, who work with migrants, non-governmental organizations and schools on a daily basis. The Bulletins are distributed online and uploaded to the website of the project.